Instructions if attending online
Click on the link below:
At the top of the screen will be a message A new version of the Saba Meeting App is available, you can download it here. Please follow the onscreen instructions to download and install.
- Click back on your browser (or reactivate the link above) and enter your e-mail address> click on “Attend in Browser.”
- You may be asked for additional profile information > click on “Attend in Browser.”
- The virtual event page will load.
- You will be using VoIP audio so please have a headset or microphone available to test your audio. (We ask that you use earphones/ear buds, instead of open computer speakers as this will minimize audio feedback.)
- This online event is currently open so you can FOLLOW THE ABOVE INSTRUCTIONS to attend IN ADVANCE and get the meeting app installed at your convenience. On the day of the event, follow the same instructions.
If you experience problems, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our helpline at 781-891-3487 between 1PM and 9:30PM Eastern time, Monday through Thursday.